Shunkan Lyle

Dex-chan lover
@Yarramie is this yaoi? it feels lIke The tendency to THAT area is kinda high...combined with the cover..its confusing me.

@Kyxr

No, it's not. Yes, it is a guy persuing another guy but it's not like that... at least not to where its been translated. You never know with these things. Like Kuroshitsuji, it started out as a yaoi but quickly turned into the adventure story it so awesomely is. :)

Also, if it were BL it would state that it is.

The way to tell if the manga is yaoi from the front cover is if it looks like the guys are in a sexy, and beautiful (artistically from a photographers point of view) position.

Dex-chan lover
@Yarramie

I see. Im like this because of some "accident" with mangadex tags before. for a normal dude like me, yaoi is hell to my eyes. so, hell no. im not gonna go thru that shit again.

Anyway, thanks for answering me.

Dex-chan lover
Screw that girl, wtf is her problem. Lying just to kill someone? Unforgivable deed.

His love for his master is that of a dog's devotion. I was confused at first but after seeing him with his brothers... oh yeah.. total puppy... he's a dog. and I am here for it

Ok, Fuck it, Can someone tell or spoil me on what's up with Tia. Why the hell would she do that to Lyle

Users who are viewing this thread