Shut Hell - Vol. 14 Ch. 90 - Seeds

Come to know of this manga for the longest time, just after 1 year when I first finished my first manga ever, Inuyasha. Kept on hold because I have caught up twice in the past, now, by chance, seeing this again and actually finishing it. It has been a ride.

Dex-chan lover
i like this manga (even the yuri relationship which is a first for me) i would like to see more like this but currently i can't see that happening

Aggregator gang
It was a good read.
Showing the Sudou side was necessary but at the same time doesn't make sense because we didn't spend that much looking at the relationship between Sudou and Suzuki.

Dex-chan lover
So much time I could've spent studying, but I'm glad I read this.
I not sure if it's because I just haven't found anything good or because my standards have risen over time, but this was the first manga in a very long time that I'll rate a 10/10.
When enough time has passed I am sure I will come back to reread this. "And so, writing is always quietly yearning to meet people", right?

Dex-chan lover
So my nonchalant theory about the "pretender prince" becoming the real prince was right, after all? Since it was made in a few seconds, him losing power in the end doesn't matter :p.
I still wish Nalan wasn't killed. The omake makes me like him even more!

Aggregator gang
Wish we could've gotten more. At the end, I didn't really see a relationship between the female Yurul and the male Shut-Hell ( I'm bad with names) I still wish we got to see Veronica in the present.

Dex-chan lover
I REMEMEMBER THIS TITE SHUT HELL.

It has been five years, but it seems like I found this one around 2015.

Group Leader
The afterlife reunion between Veronika and Shahira brought a tear into my eye

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread