Shut Up, Evil Dragon! I Don't Want to Raise a Child With You Anymore - Ch. 5 - Two Faces

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, after also having walked without rest for a few hours or possibly a day, and also before that having done an act with the dragon that was very draining in multiple ways.
He got drained by the dragon 2 times in the same day. and he just woke up. give him some slack.

Dex-chan lover
EH?!????
5981qr.webp

Ah yes, let's get back to our regular scheduled ignoring the huge elphant in the room story-line. I find it odd that the story is portraying Mc's rape as a good thing, Or the fact Mc has no resentment. Towards anything, and whoo. They're making the dragon kin look like the good guys. Honestly, you think he'd ignore the children or have issues with interacting with them.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, let's get back to our regular scheduled ignoring the huge elphant in the room story-line. I find it odd that the story is portraying Mc's rape as a good thing, Or the fact Mc has no resentment. Towards anything, and whoo. They're making the dragon kin look like the good guys. Honestly, you think he'd ignore the children or have issues with interacting with them.
He literally cursed her into doing that to him, so I don't think he has any right to be mad about it. and then afterwards taunted her about how she's going to be single for life and never have kids or a family because dragons don't go with more than one person.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, let's get back to our regular scheduled ignoring the huge elphant in the room story-line. I find it odd that the story is portraying Mc's rape as a good thing,
It isn't; but he's directly reaping the consequences of his own spellcasting actions. It's not like the dragon originally came to his cell to rape him.

Or the fact Mc has no resentment. Towards anything, and whoo.
Seems to me he's showing plenty resentment towards the dragon and the situation in general.

They're making the dragon kin look like the good guys. Honestly, you think he'd ignore the children or have issues with interacting with them.
What's the children's fault? They're of the wrong race, or what?

Dex-chan lover
Well, there's a reason he got caught. Also don't be too harsh, he doesn't even have a sword.
That's kinda the thing with these typa tropes -- what is a sword to a dragon? They are too big and too thick for a sword to matter.

So if humans can stand up to them, surely it's because there's another layer of power that's not discussed here.

There's an obvious plot hole here, and it's not a huge deal, but it's still there.

Dex-chan lover
That's kinda the thing with these typa tropes -- what is a sword to a dragon? They are too big and too thick for a sword to matter.

So if humans can stand up to them, surely it's because there's another layer of power that's not discussed here.

There's an obvious plot hole here, and it's not a huge deal, but it's still there.
Everything has eyes, and a good dragon slayer knows to stab where there aren't any scales. That's why a lot of dragon slayers prefer spears, because ultimately they are more practical than swords for slaying dragons.

Also it's usually possible to stab in between the scales if you're skilled enough.

And seeing as he has some kind of curse power, it's possible the humans coat their weapons in poison, or use other "underhanded" tactics in order to gain an edge over them.

Also keep in mind I'm pretty sure this dragon is the strongest one, so it's understandable that she would be a bit tougher than the rest.

Dex-chan lover

My previous reply is kinda long, so here's a shorter one.

Cavemen managed to take down mammoths with nothing but stone spears.

Users who are viewing this thread