Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
ee2.jpg

They did an amazing work With the facial expressions. This is real peak

Dex-chan lover
kind of smart for the magazine to use this expedited chapter as an ad for the web reader while also pushing past the most expository portion of the story. the sooner we get back to the bitting the better

its doing a good job at the pov switch tho, not only is sendai's facade totally removed for the reader, you also get the world, ie miyagi and her room, drawn through her minds lens

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

So sad that we won't get more for a month. I'm so happy about this manga adaptation, though. So far, the vibe I'm getting from the manga is a lot more cutesy and fun compared to the more angsty and serious vibe I was getting from the WN, but that could be completely down to my own reader interpretation. I don't hate it. I think that the characters and interactions do have a lot of cuteness in them mixed in with the angst, and I don't mind at all that the manga is seeming to focus more on that vibe for now. Also, the POV changes is going to be really interesting in manga form. Can't wait to see how this develops.

Also, if anyone knows a way to throw some money at this from a US perspective, that would be great to know. I definitely want to show my support for this, although I suppose there might not be a good way to do that until we get a volume release.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it when I binge read the available English WN chapters, the translator decides they no longer want to

Double-page supporter
Why is it when I binge read the available English WN chapters, the translator decides they no longer want to
You could always continue onward from the machine TL version on StorySeedling. Definitely not as good as the Awamashi ver., but still pretty decent and gets more readable as the chapters progress!

Dex-chan lover
i will say that the lack of a good translation (i was interested in the series before that group even started their wordpress) was one of my biggest motivators to practice japanese. the web novel is free and the nazeka web extension/add-on makes it a snap to look up kanji you dont know.

Users who are viewing this thread