Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Man they did Sendai's POV pretty well! I was thinking she seemed a bit too cutesy compared to the WN, but her personality in general is pretty much the same.

Aggregator gang
aw that last panel. miyagi lookin so (´꒳`)

thanks for translations

Dex-chan lover
"Hey, by some chance, is this manga erotic?" :meguusmug:

:meguusmug: "Yes, it's erotic."

(forshadowing?)
And so the contract is made. Glad we got the double chapter. It will be pretty tough waiting each month. Since I'm 100 or so equivalent manga chapters ahead with WN, first instinct would usually be saying something like I can't wait for the latest chapters getting adapted, but honestly that's not the case. This story is pretty interesting all thorought, no dull moments with this one.

The manga art really makes it more cheerful, cute and silly, than the serious and tense novels, but honestly I like seeing a different side to the girls and their story. It will make the tense moments stand out that much more and provide breaks in between.

Anyway, so far nothing too out there. Sendai finds keeping up with the girls a drag and instead has herself listening to impish orders from Miyagi, this is 7 months before Miyagi has a bad day and starts giving her some spicy orders ... I hope Miyagi has more bad days soon. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Man they did Sendai's POV pretty well! I was thinking she seemed a bit too cutesy compared to the WN, but her personality in general is pretty much the same.
yeah, I'm surprised too! also this miyagi is kinda cute (but a little more cunning looking than i expected??) also completely expected Umina to be more uhhhhhh bitchy haha

Double-page supporter
What I love about this is, if it follows all of the LN, then it's going to be a rare Yuri that actually continues past school and into college.

Fed-Kun's army
And now that's the beginning how Miyagi raised a lust monster :smugnako:

Since this is a monthly, it will be a really long journey to reach the spicy part, anyway for now just enjoy

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the smuggy face, that's unfair, no one can resist that! And is there another way to read an erotic manga other than aloud?

Dex-chan lover
The vibes is definitely different from WN, but the personality feels about the same so far.
And i was imagining umina to be more gyaru like lmao

Thanks for the translation!

So sad that we won't get more for a month. I'm so happy about this manga adaptation, though. So far, the vibe I'm getting from the manga is a lot more cutesy and fun compared to the more angsty and serious vibe I was getting from the WN, but that could be completely down to my own reader interpretation. I don't hate it. I think that the characters and interactions do have a lot of cuteness in them mixed in with the angst, and I don't mind at all that the manga is seeming to focus more on that vibe for now. Also, the POV changes is going to be really interesting in manga form. Can't wait to see how this develops.

Also, if anyone knows a way to throw some money at this from a US perspective, that would be great to know. I definitely want to show my support for this, although I suppose there might not be a good way to do that until we get a volume release.
Honestly I started reading with the first chapter but never really got that much of a angsty vibe from the WN. Maybe when graduation started coming closer but not really from the early chapters, unless I forgot something?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I started reading with the first chapter but never really got that much of a angsty vibe from the WN. Maybe when graduation started coming closer but not really from the early chapters, unless I forgot something?
You may be completely right about that. I just recently finished a full re-read, which took me several weeks, so the later chapters are much more fresh in my mind. It's also completely possible that I interpreted the vibe as being a lot more moody on my re-read since I already knew how things played out in the later chapters from my first time reading.

Why is it when I binge read the available English WN chapters, the translator decides they no longer want to
Same thing happened to me. She apparently just got burned out on it. She did recently leave a note on the translation site asking if people wanted her to resume it and to leave comments.

Users who are viewing this thread