Shuuden de Kaesanai, Tatta Hitotsu Houhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Donuts

Dex-chan lover
Yo I know this is just a manga, but your partner being "way too drunk" isn't an excuse. Don't let things drop this easily. It's not "fine." If I saw my friend desperately chasing after someone who struck them and then wave things off with a couple excuses and an apology I'd be crazy worried for them.

Abuse isn't something you just wave away, even when it starts out with something minor.  Especially if the person who did it tries to act like it was minor. Or in this case, just cuts off contact for a few days and then makes a bunch of bullshit excuses before finally apologizing

Last edited:
Banned
Yo I know this is just a manga, but your partner being "way too drunk" isn't an excuse. Don't let things drop this easily. It's not "fine." If I saw my friend desperately chasing after someone who struck them and then wave things off with a couple excuses and an apology I'd be crazy worried for them.

Abuse isn't something you just wave away, even when it starts out with something minor.  Especially if the person who did it tries to act like it was minor. Or in this case, just cuts off contact for a few days and then makes a bunch of bullshit excuses before finally apologizing
I mean, to be fair, the one who struck clearly didn't see it as something minor. People make mistakes and the perpetrator clearly sees her actions as unacceptable.

However, if this becomes reoccuring, even just a second time, then damn straight there's major concern to be had.

Users who are viewing this thread