Shuukan Brick - Ch. 16 - (Kinjo/Sibakusa)

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia That was different girl. The one you mention have her hair cover one side of her eye.
I think there was 3 couple total in this manga
Like, how you can miss her individual titties size ?

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia This isn't Arituki-kun & Enoshida-san. This is the other couple, Sibakusa-san & Kinjo-kun. They show up in Chaps 2, 6, 8, & 14. She's the self-conscious, slightly insecure girl & both of her eyes can be seen, while Enoshida's right eye is always covered by her bangs.

@LayZzz I provided my own context for that panel. I decided this is what Arituki-kun pictures in his mind when he's self-reflecting in a private setting IYKWIM.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like back of the neck is about the most japanese fetish that japan has.

I have never seen anyone else outside those islands that have a thing for necks in the modern times, we all know ancient people jacked off to ankles out of desperation.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar I don't know about bleed noise or turn on by look at them. But i too like to look at it.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof do you like to look at them, or do you actually get sexually aroused? like for example some people can get off by just looking at feet, can you do that looking at a nape?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar No. But it it is the same when i look at thigh, or ass. Just feel like they are pretty. They all feel not really sexually if there is no action.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof so for you a bare exposed ass is the same as a bare exposed nape? In the sense of liking them both but not being aroused by neither?

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof well then, that sounds like a no, you just find them pretty but that's it.

Foreplay implies more things that go beyond a neck, ass, feet, hands, belly, boobs, or eyes fetish which should do the trick, by themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide In many parts of the world, long hair is seen as feminine; the nape of the neck then becomes something rarely seen on a woman and, as with anything usually hidden, the sight of it can become titillating. Since Japan's culture is still extremely traditional in many things, women typically having long-ish hair is pretty common, so it's stuck around.

Users who are viewing this thread