Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

Liked the animation of this series. I wonder if the manga will go past where the animation ended?

Contributor
My guess is probably not, unless there is a sequal series focused another set of characters, especially due to how the anime ended.

Dex-chan lover
Before I read this, am I gonna get cockblocked by the uploader the same way the anime did the final episode? I don't wanna set myself up for disappointment twice from the same title.

The anime only covered volumes 1-3 of the LN. The story still continues in volumes 4 and 5; the anime also left out some details which foreshadowed the events of those two volumes.

I'm not sure how far the manga will cover, but it's very possible that it will include the full LN story.

As for "a sequel series focused on another set of characters", that would be SukaMoka, which focuses more on the next generation (Collon, Lakhesh, Pannibal, Tiat)

On another note, it's interesting to see the art style of this manga - it's quite distinct from the LN and anime

Thank you so much dude! Just a problem, the title is wonky, Filgan translated it as "the strong mechanical woman"

This was the best anime I ever watched in my life I wanna read the manga some scan group need to pick this up

Fed-Kun's army
so does the tragedy mean the romance gets fucked with a bittersweet ending?

Users who are viewing this thread