Shuumatsu no Hanayome-sama ~sweet home†melty life~ - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I can see it now. It's going to be a huge red herring and the yandere angel wasnt the one who destroyed the world, it was her evil twin, making this one's role "to save the world". :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Typical Japan, he's only a child but lets ignore that and have him act exactly like all the other MCs and never talk about what needs to be talked about because of "a feeling" (aka a nonsense plot device) so there can be more DRAMA.

With this "feeling" author can successfully drag out a 1 chapter misunderstanding to 10 or even 100 chapters, WOW so cool, it has been done before after all.

This story should be short and good, not dragged out with copy paste "plots" from every other story out there, don't go down that hole... Did author figure out it pays more to drag it out?

Dex-chan lover
Typical Japan, he's only a child but lets ignore that and have him act exactly like all the other MCs and never talk about what needs to be talked about because of "a feeling" (aka a nonsense plot device) so there can be more DRAMA.

With this "feeling" author can successfully drag out a 1 chapter misunderstanding to 10 or even 100 chapters, WOW so cool, it has been done before after all.

This story should be short and good, not dragged out with copy paste "plots" from every other story out there, don't go down that hole... Did author figure out it pays more to drag it out?
Bad series with disturbing undertones hidden behind gorgeous art. Now where have I seen that before hmmm maybe a series that rhymes with Dent a Fur Ranch

Dex-chan lover
I'm this close to figuring out what fetish this manga is catering to, I can sense it

Users who are viewing this thread