Shuumatsu no Hanayome-sama ~sweet home†melty life~ - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
one could guess the sudden disappearance of humanity caused a global reduction of heat transmissions to the sky affecting the weather. could just be plot armor though.

guess the angel is slowly self-destructing due to her corrupted mentality going astray from her natural/deity origins. we might see the whole series end with the angel becoming human, physically and mentally, still supportive of the MC, and the other angels able to restore humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like God plans to drown the earth and take down the angel with it.

Dex-chan lover
Aw dang they didnt do anything, my disappointment is immeasurable and my excitement is ruined

Dex-chan lover
guess the angel is slowly self-destructing due to her corrupted mentality going astray from her natural/deity origins. we might see the whole series end with the angel becoming human, physically and mentally, still supportive of the MC, and the other angels able to restore humanity.
I'm guessing that Hikaru is starting to break down and lose her magic because Michiru's pure love for her (the source of the "eternity" she needs to survive) is beginning to waver. His doubts spell the end of her. That's why she's working so hard to keep him in her cage.

Users who are viewing this thread