Shuumatsu no Hanayome-sama ~sweet home†melty life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
so we had a slap at the end of last chapter (out of nowhere with no context) and missing days and a stinging face this chapter.
me thinks she is resetting the boys memory every time he acts out of line.

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Dex-chan lover
Hikari seems to be a special case for these angels. At least, Sensei's angel didn't talk about requiring love from her-- in fact, Sensei was never aware of the existence of the angel assigned to her. In said angel's recollection, there's no mention of them requiring human love to function, unlike Hikari.

Dex-chan lover
this is certainly slice of life, that wench is trying to get rid of all of it

Dex-chan lover
The time discrepancy is probably just that he was unconscious for three-ish days while recovering from being impaled. Hikari played it off as something like “oh you just fell asleep out there in the middle of the road”, so it would have had to be the same day they went out on the date, and time would have had to progress from there.

Thanks for the translations. The only problem with machine translating is when people just slap whatever the computer spits out on the page with no regard for making it actually readable, so you’re doing great. It’s got typesetting and everything! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
The moment I read the date and remembered what was said I felt my heart stop. Maybe it’s all my time with horror stuff, maybe it’s giving me some “The Sun Vanished” vibes with the whole time discrepancy thing.

3 days is a long time, time enough to get from one part of the world to another… what happened in those three days he can’t remember? And just as importantly, what’s behind that door which won’t open?

Dex-chan lover
Having read this mangaka's newest work and binging this one, this seems surprisingly meta with that last page

Users who are viewing this thread