Shuumatsu no Harem: Britannia Lumière

Dex-chan lover
LINK is trying to milk "World's end harem" title :/

I've already checked it out. It seems the real problem are the gay men trying to get rid of her. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Manga Plus is publishing it, but I can't bring myself to read it because of the setting and this shoujo art style I detest.

There is definitely a "World's End" premise and a "Harem" of sorts, but so far this is looking like a regular Shoujo isekai.

We go full ComicFesta or bust.

Fed-Kun's army
I KNOW the title was familiar.. lol

Although I'm surprised it doesn't have the tags the other two have.. or it doesn't have it yet??? Or.. it's on that little hope that it's "safe" because the others says it's on mangaplus??? Idk.. and I don't think i want to find out... Lol

i don't even read this or the original series, but i demand it be made ecchi for equality's sake

The MC shouldn’t have risked her life to a ungrateful brat like Hojo. Excuse me, saying “Don’t act all friendly” to someone that died for you?!?! Someone like that is better off dead tbh.

Group Leader
A reverse harem in a world where only men exist, and you're the only female. Oh no...I don't think I like where this is going.

Fed-Kun's army
So, its basically a world that can only exist if they kidnap girls from other worlds? Or are the men born from rocks like sun goku? But man, this plot setting is pretty damn bad. But its fantasy you say. That's not an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread