Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
so what's the point of this? He gained power to get revenge for them taking Aurelia away but the point is... she's already taken so what's he going to do with his power? Destroy the royal family? K sure why not? Then what? I guess take over the world.

Supporter
“So, uhhhh, this power is nice and all, but how is this going to get me back Aurelia?”

Dex-chan lover
And how, might you ask, does this help him regain his life long love?

It doesn’t...

Double-page supporter
Black dragons are cool and all.. Sounds exciting... but did she .... stick that thing.... where I think she did ? Is that like a lively dildo ? o_O

my question tho, what if someone who generally likes him... Say the maid yandere or even Aurailla, get a taste of his blood by acident, or even saliva. Does they turn into mindless sex drones for his dick ? or do they still keep their personality ? I mean it was apparently the wolf girl lost her personality of hating him. But I thought I should ask. So basicly his dicks going the be NTRing all his love interests ?

and on a final note, its been some time, hasnt she already been married off by now, and most likely had her rabbit hole visited ?. She looked pretty, so why a prince wouldnt touch her would avtually be strange... Seeing as we got some insight into them being kinda notorious. Just some thoughts on the matter really.

Thanks for the chapter!
As they say be careful what you wish for. You just might get it, but not in the manner you were expecting. Won't find out till later but as part of the ritual the baby black dragon bit off and ate little Ark. Good news is that when it grows up the little dragon will be his dragon mount. In any case, hope he is able to save his childhood friend before she marries the prince and prince is a lot better than his rep. There is a chance she hasn't married yet, or at least for a few more months, as marriage with royalty has to be perfect to impress nobles and foreign visitors so the planning, material gathering, production of wedding dress and other wedding attire, etc. is going to take a hell of a long time. That and picking a date in advance for all the nobles connected with, foreign dignitaries to impress and form relationships with, and good weather for that time of year will take a while too. At least if king and prince have any sense of politics or at least listen to those who do. Then again if as bad or worse than rep might have gone for a quick rather than flashy marriage within a week of meeting.

This is what happens after you go the full 30 days in no nut November.

Users who are viewing this thread