Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be as constructive as possible. Grammar and spelling are forgivable but transliteration and honorifics are bad. Why is leaving the suffix "-sama" chosen over lord or master? What does "shokai" mean?

@Ironclad hey bro all constructive criticism is appreciated.. I'm not sure but I assume shokai is a clan or family and "-sama" is used like that is because I assume the person in question is going like "ark.......... sama" like they're stretching the sentence it's hard to explain but if you have any experience in translation or fairly good at Japanese I'm happy to have you dm me and help out with the translation as I am using a machine

Dex-chan lover
@the_HENTAI_protagonist Ah ok, you were doing a thing. Was there a pause? The ellipsis makes more sense then. If the word was drawn out then you could either get really creative with typesetting and font or you could use an em dash. Using dashes to indicate a word is drawn out is common feature of several different writing systems. Mostly based on context, I think shokai was しょかい which literally translates to "first time." I'm guessing this was an abbreviation or a common practice of offering a gift or tribute to newly appointed lords.

Double-page supporter
He lost Aurlia cause he wasnt strong enough to even protect her, and had nothing he could do about it. Stuff like he couldnt even kill her grandfather whos selling her off. Well its too late now.
Hes loosing his father cause of natural illness. So natural causes
He lost Celine, cause he was being a dick.

and that last line ? "what have I done?" Heh, you just became a father :p

@the_HENTAI_protagonist Thank you for translating in any way you could. Its just a shame theres tons of assholes out there who would rather just bitch and moan. As they cant do better themselves.

Fed-Kun's army
So basically, the entire reason he won the battle was: Bullshit.

Who's Tia, where did she come from, why is she loyal, no real answer. "She serves the head of the family" who wasn't Ark until just a day ago.

Users who are viewing this thread