Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy I stand by my statement. This mangaka is capable, experienced and, in general, a great artist with multiple series in publications. They can do better than this. It's not my fault you are not educated enough to see what I am talking about.

Contributor
The mc always arrive at the good time and the correct place, so convenient. 😂

Lmao 😂, brown skinned big lipped dumb looking ogres, heck one even has shades on. gee i wonder what the mangaka used as inspiration for their design. 🤔 😂

Fed-Kun's army
White people raping others in this manga and no one cares... a black orc rapes someone and suddenly they start calling racist.

Lmfao.

Fictional, fantasy smut. What's there not to get? Actually reaching for anything to be mad about, even in irrelevant drawings? Hysterical.

Supporter
good guy MC will take care of the poor raped woman that no one will want.

Fantasy artists: Let's draw the crude monsters more bestial so they're less identifiable with humans. You could make orcs, like, really big and have a pig's head, or just give them much larger jaws with tusks.
This guy: No, see, guys, all those "black stereotypes" are just cause they're orcs! See the pointy ears? They can't be black stereotypes if they're not human, 4head.
(Also, literally could've just not had the pages colored or just made them green or grey or ANY other color. God tier level stupidity achieved.)

*deep sigh*

Im going to assume that all the whining about imagery is from americans.

If this is all it takes for some people to insist its absolutely about black people you seriously need to get out of your American bubble. You're the ones with a problem, leave the rest of us alone and don't bring your twisted and horrific shitty culture here. Only you in the developed world keeps modern slaves and calls it prison. Only you in the developed world have a problem with a police force that habitually kill, beat and steal from their poor populace and minorities.

First view at p19. The rest of us goes "Huh, monsters. Standard trope of rape&pillage possibly eating people" and thats what they proceed to do. Grow up and fix your shithole of a country before you try to police the rest of the world.

We're bone weary of your projecting and dont want it. Then again, just look at the person who is your president. You have no moral ground to stand on, fix your backyard, string up the racists, here in europe we got rid of our rotten people, the few ones left are laughed at they cant even get a % and get into parliament, meanwhile youre electing yours!

- - -

On topic: Bad chapter, why follow the knight and mage for such a short moment? Introducing a few throwaways just to get raped on screen its shitty, could and should be done much better. Keep the smut for the followers.

Seems like the artist had a moment of regression to his hentai roots before snapping out of it lol.

@leopoldzamar
"Only you in the developed world have a problem with a police force that habitually kill, beat and steal from their poor populace and minorities." so much wrong with this statement where to start, several counties in Europe are having trouble with police brutality, not to mention authoritarian states like Russia or even the political facade that is HK's "police" force right now. Is America maybe on the forefront because it's one of the big kid's on the playground and is easy to pick on? Idk probably, and yes we get to "elect" our people assuming the voting districts aren't gerrymandered in such a way that the popular vote isn't the counted vote, how does that work? You clearly don't care. Would be willing a hazardous guess of +80% of people in America are sick of the political debacle but when the system keeps you from success it's not a great system and if someone is defending it, their likely on the high roller side or the dumb side. I'm not defending our views, racism or not the imagery of art in general is defined by the viewer not the public. If some people find it is literately caricature art of 18th century america racism and you just see a poorly drawn attempt at page waste then congratz! It's a comments section, ppl gonna comment.

Dex-chan lover
@leopoldzamar
" the few ones left are laughed at they cant even get a % and get into parliament"
???
I don't know where you live, but most of Europe is way further right than the US under every aspect other than the economic one. Honestly, judging from your comment, it seems as if you are the one who is stuck in the american bubble.

That last page though. Never thought that I will found fellow Pumpkin Scissors fan

Users who are viewing this thread