Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1

Power Uploader
Anyone have uncesored raws for chapters 18-20 ripped form https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156630427043 ?

@the_HENTAI_protagonist have uncensored raws only to chapter 17 but I send him that link so chapters form 21 should be uncensored again but still we need uncesored raws for chapters 18-20

Mfw there's idiots here complaining about the translators and editors having a bit of fun at the end... When they are translating this for free. Being grateful is that hard?
Anyhow,thanks for the hard work, I feel it isn't said enough

Fed-Kun's army
Who tf cares if memes/thoughts are at the end. It's all good as long as those are not slapped on the actual pages.
Thank you for your hard work btw, scanlators.

Damn it, no mc: I want to watch him lewd, not some girly adventure. 😡

Thanks for translation.

Why do they get soo many screen time? Meh. It's like they use the main mc just to people read them (the 2 girls)

if you're not gonna smash, action scenes with great art are at least a good way to keep me reading

your bad plot that's only a vehicle for gratuity isn't supposed to be the focus. the main manga could learn from this spinoff

Power Uploader
@M4Delucci
I know about it and even I created account there to get chpters but pigs replaced uncesored chapters with censored version.

It’s not so much that the translator needs to keep his opinions to himself. That’s his prerogative. It’s just that his attempts at humor are so cringeworthy that it actively detracts from the manga.

Dex-chan lover
it's not that this is better than the original series, both series have pretty interesting settings and characters but neither know what to do with them.

I only want people to stop calling it spin-off. It's written on the prologue "this is not a spin-off". Even the author himself has already said so on Twitter.
And @marconii2002, I feel your pain bro, but here's the secret: there must be written 公式サイト版 on the chapter's name so that it's uncensored. There are both the versions there, so pay close attention. I recommend you to search by Google, caz for some reason it doesn't appear directly on the website.

Power Uploader
@M4Delucci
Manga have two versions censored https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13933686331662831367 and uncensored https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156630427043 unfortunately uncensored version have only prolog, chapter 1-1, 1-2 and last two chapters from censored version other chapters are not exist.
Shitty raw rippers started ripping wrong version.
I found Chinese transalted uncesored chapters that I need and I sent them to @the_HENTAI_protagonist so he can translate text from Japanese censored chapters and edit it to Chinese uncensored chapters, I also tell him when he can download latest uncensored chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread