Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1

Double-page supporter
@mdgtpope Her logic was stupid because, no matter MC's intentions, she made an enemy out of him. If he carried a cure - he has a reason not to use it. If he is a source (which has no basis) - she just solidified his intentions. Now, realistically if she would want help from MC, instead (for example) becoming allies between two countries she would first need to provide something as apology before negotiating a price for help.
In other words, she needs to do something to go out of "enemies" status before negotiating for help.

Him running away, especially when he is powerless was dumb move. He saw what those soldiers can do. Running away just made them sure that he is evil criminal (regardless of what is true). He acted innocent, then stopped doing that and then started acting again. You either lie from start to finish or don't lie at all.

Dex-chan lover
ahh NOW the title of "World's End Harem" has become relevant.

my expectation is rising!

Dex-chan lover
HENTAI PROTAG THANK YOU lol
I SO DAMN LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING
hype hype hype

Dex-chan lover
wtf he is going the route of the other world harem series with that only woman live here xD

in before he gonna be last man alive xD

Fed-Kun's army
So author finally reveal the obvious over world plot... So subversive author-san(sarcasms).
smfh lol

Finally, this is becoming like the First worlds end harem huh, but this time with a WAY better MC who wont just waste it. Cant wait to see this.

Well it's a culture of a young men's dream we are ready for it long time ago on ch1...
Soo get it done already! F*ck this..😤

Thanks for the chapters.

Double-page supporter
I thought this MC was supposed to be smart. Now he's an idiot all of a sudden?

Users who are viewing this thread