Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.2

Double-page supporter
Normally I find these tl notes at the end of chapters very cringe, but with you guys it's always funny 😆

Dex-chan lover
Ark's true harem numbers two so far: Wenne and Tia. Wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being something that sets them apart from the other "tools".

Side note, and reminder: Aurelia can't be part of his true harem. Wenne and Tia, from start to finish, proved themselves the exact opposite of that girl: both stuck with him through the fires of adversity--Aurelia gave up well before adversity caught up to her.

Dex-chan lover
the young lord doesnt has the wise attribute of a lord. you poison someone and then stop it at the last second, do you think they will be grateful to you and go ahegao?

Double-page supporter
I still keep think ... Why the hell many readers even the translators care about if the girls are virgin or not in manga... I bet that many readers had/have a girlfriend or even married a no virgin... '-'

Double-page supporter
Pigeons are going to take over the world.
They're literally everywhere!
Nah... Ants have a bigger troops than them and wherever you are there are thousands or even millions of ants around 100m from you... '-'

Dex-chan lover
My comment here is if Ark will impregnate her or someone will walk in on them.

Users who are viewing this thread