Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia

Dex-chan lover
@Shoko0505 @AnonMan88 I think @SebaZOscure is correct, though it might just be a curse implanted inside her.
Still not sure if there's penetration, a panel from ch30:
---id---385---id------c---30---c------t---12---t---.jpg

The world is about to end, thus the only logical move is to have sexy times with multiple women!

Dex-chan lover
it becomes terrible like really bad. The mc gets shit on by the author for no reason at all.
Its safe to say the author is a cuck, which is not that big of a shocker since this is a well known fetish there. Like in WEH, he couldnt help himself as not to push his own disgusting fetish in. The only reason I was reading WEH F, was because people specificly told me back then it wont go the same route as it did with WEH and the multiple protagonists because allegedly the author said it. And I heard he got a bit of a blacklash after he made the second male protag but since its still ongoing I dont think it was effective.

MC is literally a cuck in the manga.He cockblocking himself like a virgin loser while the other girls "forced"to want him to fuck them but failed.🙄I swear we need an ugly bastard to f*ck the girls Infront of him while he being a loser watching

Double-page supporter
Its safe to say the author is a cuck, which is not that big of a shocker since this is a well known fetish there. Like in WEH, he couldnt help himself as not to push his own disgusting fetish in. The only reason I was reading WEH F, was because people specificly told me back then it wont go the same route as it did with WEH and the multiple protagonists because allegedly the author said it. And I heard he got a bit of a blacklash after he made the second male protag but since its still ongoing I dont think it was effective.
Yeah i am so done with this. I gave it a second chance like 8x times but not anymore

Spoil me what happen after ch38 please. What happen to arc and who is that girl that gave power to the kid? Are there more of people with power like Arc out there?

Dex-chan lover
sigh I don't know what's so hard about just making a story where the MC isn't a cuck. At least I don't have to read it now that I've seen the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread