Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 10 Ch. 69.1 - Kuroda Maria (1)

Eh, so she won't run around only in panties and naked under lab coat from now on!? I'M DISAPPOINTED!!

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Dumbass user conveniently forgets they aren't really in public, they're in a private facility.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/704391/6
Check the middle right panel.

Double-page supporter
I do not care about blushing scientist bitch, she is a worthless side character, there are so many more interesting women in this series, and we're wasting valuable time on a boring girl like her...

Lol who am i kidding, we all know this clown isnt blowing any of these girls back out.
If the author was serious about it he would have made it one big drunken orgy, that way its all fair and square. instead we get mini dating arcs for each girl so he can draw the story out some more, followed by some bs excuse not to pipe anyone in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who wishes she would have chosen the puffy carrot suit? Probably...

Dex-chan lover
its nice they're giving time for the girls. and Maria gets one. who's best girl (except the part where she jumped at Reito for talking of the various without any clothes at all. I aint forgetting that. cmon author, have some decorum!) even though its number 2, he's at least being considerate with their rules. But we all know he's not going to bang yet. I think hes saving himself up for Suou and probably Elisa's feelings are related to that? Also wasnt he calling her Maria before? so what is it really? Maria or Marisa?? since he's kissed many girls (unwillingly tho) even though he wont mate right now, why not just give Maria a Kiss too.

yeah...shouldn't they be a little more cautious? he's practically a walking target.

Users who are viewing this thread