Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 10 Ch. 69.2 - Kuroda Maria (2)

Looks like the author might actually make this a harem ending and not a troll especially if he's giving the M.C. one on one time with his girls.

Dex-chan lover
WTF this is the most explicit chapter yet. They literally DID IT without any form of protection, good lord. This is too much, just too much, smh.

Did they just **** hands? Disgusting, this filth is ruining society and is the reason Trump got elected . Dropped

Dex-chan lover
Went from most annoying boring protagonist to most deprave degenerate protagonist. Oh lawd have mercee on dat dare poo' chil'.

zAp2LzJ.jpg

Contributor
Nice troll, i didn't expected this.

That aside, seems like we will still get 8 or 10 fillers chapters with the others girls...
I really don't like this. Especially because we know nothing will happen, even with Elisa.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this is the kinda chapter I like, especially because of comments like these. X)

Double-page supporter
If he doesn't blow his load all over that busty nurse after she went to the trouble of preparing his own personal soapland, I may start comforting myself to murderous fantasies about him.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude... seriously??? Holy shit man.. fuck off author, you can go suck a bbc since it seems that’s what you like.

Dex-chan lover
This author need Jesus! how can he depict such degeneracy? unprotected premarital hand holding of all things!

Dex-chan lover
I guess the bottle contained alcohol instead of some random magic drug

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, that's pretty hilarious(chapter and comments too), but in-line with the character(Maria). Too precious (^,^ )!

Users who are viewing this thread