Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 11 Ch. 72 - Lu Bingbing

Dex-chan lover
@maraxusofk
The nerdy kid who got high off his own ass fumes cause a psychopath chick wants to use him to take over the government wasn't interesting in the least. It was just shitty wish fulfillment and the kid immediately stopped thinking for himself the instant he boned the teacher. It COULD have been interesting if he stayed suspicious like he was at first when the teacher up and took off after fucking him but his controller just threw more women at him and he instantly stopped caring. He's just a puppet now, the only thing interesting about him is the fact that he's tangentially related to actually interesting girl who is trying to seize power.

Ironically the only actual good character in this series is the #1 guy who they initially portrayed as a vapid fuccboi but actually had some depth and even has some minor conflict we could empathize with. I'm torn because I want to see more of his character get developed but at the same time the author is such a shit writer that any development he's had thus far was probably on accident (or his editor told him to make him that way) so further development would run the risk of ruining the only redeemable part of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
... Unfortunately, the author DID give us a reason why they are not using those kinds of techniques to make more males. It was a bullshit reason but at least they thought about that much. Basically, in one of the first few chapters, they implied that all attempts to create male children by artificial means failed and that any male embryo died even if they were created from the cells of the males with immunity. The only way they found for the male fetuses to live was being created by banging. I mean they needed SOME reason for some banging to happen or this manga wouldn't have enough banging. People want the MC to also be banging but he would rather turn some balls blue LOL.

Double-page supporter
@CurlyBruce Exactly, Number one cares about his harem and chose to take full responsibility for their future children, he's very happy to make a loving family, he subverted our expectations by respecting Number three's sister instead of being a douchenozzle, and even his caretaker turned out to have more empathy than most.

Number one is 100% our guy.

Dex-chan lover
I liked MC the most just because he seemed the most reasonable out of the male characters and actually respected the feelings of the girls around him.
The longer the story goes on, the more it seems like he's not respecting their feelings.
At first it makes sense to not jump on them if you weren't planning on getting emotionally attached, but his childhood friend is a terrible crutch for him right now. He should get the hints and stop doing the other girls a disservice not acknowledging their feelings for him just because of imaginary feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I was fine with Reito's celibacy in the beginning, there was this girl he loved and he actually worked hard to create a better solution to the virus than having the surviving males mate non stop for the rest of their life.
Now it turns out that in order to find this solution he has to have sex, and his crush not only rejected him but also lied for reasons still unknown. He now has no valid excuse to keep refusing to have sex at least once for the sake of the human race, but of course this is what is going to happen.

Contributor
Reito is just stupid.

He don't even love Elisa anymore, but Suou as it xas shown recently, but he keep lying to himself because of a old promise.

This is stupid.
This story will onmy progress when Elisa die or something like that, forcing Reito to go back in Japan.

I know this author want to save Reito 1st time with the girl he will end with, but it coukd be done in a better way.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing BingBing in waifu mode really warmed my heart up. So sweet ~_~

PS Elisa became is super nuisance. I blame author for that mess of a plot

Double-page supporter
god, this manga is getting so annoying. the story is cool, but its so obvious that they try to make every single woman as naked as possible. like, why the fuck would the two in the beginning be completely naked?? did the author never see a woman before and doesnt know that its NOT fun to run around without a bra with such cups? if only that would be the case, but he doesnt seem to have any clue

Dex-chan lover
She is a crackhead too! or maybe it is heroin.

Of course Bingbing could be lying, but at this point i wont be surprised if the childhood cock blocker is also a junky.

What if his childhood love was THE SPY all along.
Whats the bet that injection that she was giving herself was the crystalized form of the virus?
Dun...Dun....DUUUUNN!!

Aggregator gang
Maybe his childhood friend has both genders or is actually a boy who became a girl...a mtf

Users who are viewing this thread