Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 83 - Two People

Fed-Kun's army
People are forgetting that he and Elisa already did it in issue 74, without which they couldn't have made the vaccine for bullshit plot reasons.

Contributor
I'm still sure Elisa will die in the second season of this story, she fullfilled her role in the story, minus one last thing, which is giving her organs to Suou so she can live a real life without the need to stay need the hospital/center to use the machine.

Well, that is if the second season start soon.

Dex-chan lover
People are forgetting that he and Elisa already did it in issue 74, without which they couldn't have made the vaccine for bullshit plot reasons.
I was JUST about to say the same thing with people making comments about him being a virgin still. I mean, yeah, he acts like one but he has gotten his willy wet ... technically. ALSO, never forget that he came back after that from enough internal bleeding to rupture several organs and actual death ... all without any surgery or external resuscitation. Also also, this pure fantasy romp was brought to you by the tropes of ultra-feminazis, never-ending boners, and medical science miracles, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Guy finally gets laid by someone else, and they send an Apache attack helicopter

Also they still won't have enough genetic diversity with like 5 dudes. Sorry.

... are they dumb? They would need thousands of males reproducing and strict tracking of family lines to ensure as minimal interbreeding as possible to have a chance.

Feels like author pulled this out of his ass with only the smallest amount of research.

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure if i should be happy for him sleeping with another girl besides his childhood friend because since suou is her clone isn't he just technically sleeping with the same person 😂 kinda lame i want him to sleep with the other girls who like him lol.

That moment when feminazis effectively caused the near extinction of the whole species... because "kill all men".

Those five guys would need to knock up more than just their small posse of girls (in comparison to the overall population) in order to keep the species alive and healthy.

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone recall why they weren't just doing artificial insemination this whole time instead of depending on the guys wanting to have sex? I feel like there was some nonsense excuse for that at the beginning, but I don't feel like hunting through the early chapters for the explanation.

That bitch MC still didnt wanna do it. Like really? So much for "I only want to do it with her" excuse.

And lol man-hater lady here to kill the new born kid I bet.

Dex-chan lover
@mekahamedan no. just nazi's. feminazi's if you wanna get into the actual technical classfication (as in female nazi's that discriminate against and want to genocide males) but just stereotypical nazis.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 if im not misremembering, the excuse was that even the insemination born babies were always women, or something like that i think.

Dex-chan lover
Our main boy gonna have 3some yeah boi.

yZi7LaN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread