Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Two Women

I already know the true identity of his agent. It's so blatantly obvious it hurts...

Bro, its exactly the same as the photo. Theyre people with superintellegent AIs already well before the virus was infecting everyone so I guess they would know if theyre the same person and letting it slide would be counterproductive so whats the twist here? Is it that she found something that can fool the AI? Is the mc that dense? Are the UW too focused on the guy's stupidity, they dont realize the agent is the girl hes looking for? Is the agent actually another girl and Erisa is somewhere out there? Tune in next time on Dragonball Z

Wait... that fucking agent is her...? How come that dumb pyscho doesn't realize it?

is it the same person? maybe they purposely made it so she looks like the childhood friend so it'll be easier to seduce him

Bruh this is so dumb, they have literally been developing a cure for 4 years and he's just like, "ima make a cure" asspull. Like just bang some chick dude it ain't hard lmao, I get he's trying to find his "true love" but fuck man, it's not like he can't save the world while doing it you know. MC has no balls

Someone should really make versions of some of the chapters where either the colored pages replaced the black and white pages or just strictly black and white. We don’t need doubles of the same pages

Dex-chan lover
Damn.. seems the other guy is banging some decently small chested women. He's already got a huge advantage on the MC.

Huh.. you guys before calling MC stupid or dumb ot etc, you better read the story first before making conclusion. You are not the author, you do not know the story, so do not act like smartass like you already crack the story.

Well she's either the girl and she's been brainwashed or she's a clone. I'm not sure if the manga expects us not to think this. I think the biggest mystery is actually why. Why does the GF have Amnesia? Or if she's a clone, who made her and why?

Users who are viewing this thread