Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Deduction

Dex-chan lover
Fucking knew that guy was gonna evolve into a more extreme sexual degenerate. Look out Aniki, oneechan is gonna get the rapes (snuggle struggles) if you're not careful.

tenor.gif

Fuck Hino, I'm calling him #1 again if he goes down the asshole path. Now it makes sense how no woman scientist got that far in 5 years of research, the higher ups are eliminating anyone getting too close to the truth.

Dex-chan lover
@Blueberry_McFuckerson: You're forgetting one key factor: Like any good spineless, male MC, he doesn't care, or is too agreeable to care, that this guy is targeting his own little sister. He even took Mahiru to sit and talk with this guy, when anyone with two neurons to fire impulses between can tell he's only out for sex, and the "love at first sight" business he was spouting was just his finding a girl who doesn't bore him like the dozens of other girls he's gotten tired of.

If all of the thawed men in this series embody some sort of vice, this is Reito's. This is not innovative, however, because he's inherited this spinelessness from so very many male harem MCs that have come before him.

Noo please don't ruin Hino for us he's the only likable and relatable character in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you willingly set up your sister to get fucked by some rando?

Dex-chan lover
okayyyy welp jumped to conclusions. Rea seems to NOT be on the killing side's payroll. she seems to be on her own covert mission somewhat. still dont trust her tho.

I like how the very same actress girl that Hino chose to mate stayed pretty much devoted to him. even when he's going down into sexual degeneracy. she's still willing to join in the foursomes. although why is one of them saying they're not pregnant yet? Is he cumming outside or something? isnt that against the rules?

why does Maria's design look awfully familiar to Roxy Migurdia's design in Mushoku Tensei? maybe thats just me.

Users who are viewing this thread