Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Tears

fuck UW interrupting in the best part!
and Doi continues (and apparently will continue) being the usual pathetic puppet, he can not even speak for himself anymore, he is already "domesticated".
Was the puppet of the bullys before, and even after everything that's happened in the world he's still being guided by the threads, but this time the ventriloquist is an insane blonde bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason

It's called an assumption, I make them. (Channeling my inner smartass)

He wasn't? Huh, I didn't know that particular detail, if this was a bet I'd put all my money on the author pairing them together at the end though.

I agree completely, here:
I believe most of us would have chosen to indulge for a while as Kyouji did, and eventually built a close relationship with several women we had impregnated creating a family(harem) while "donating" sperm on the side until the day we die(the UN killed the rest of us).

LOL, you're preaching to the choir here, I'm a complete pervert, I would've asked for the best aphrodisiacs their technology has to offer, a luxury estate designed for eyes wide shut parties, and had themed orgies every day until the end.

My moral compass is non-existent in settings like this.

Dex-chan lover
I skipped a bunch but I can proudly say this is going to be my last "read" for this.

This manga was able to put all the tropes I hate the most, while insisting the MC stays the same beta self-cucking bitch boy that he is throughout 50 chapters.

It didn't help that the MC was MIA for like 20 something chapters making the author derail the fuck out of development time that could have easily gone into the MC.

for example, what's the fucking end game here precisely? that we are suppose to hang on to our "feelings" (which btw, no fucking male beta or not would do) in the situation he is in, and ending up with the "one" girl if super lucky, then what? the human race is literally going extinct and because of your "feelings" you only gonna get one girl? yeah okay buddy.

It's clear that the author made the MC so he is never going to fuck anybody, there is a reason he created so many "male" characters and some alpha ones that are gonna be fucking bitches non stop throughout the entire story. MC is never gonna get it, I bet he might even end up dying or some shit while the rest of males fuck all the girls including his "girlfriend" or wife or whatever the fuck she is cuz I am so fuckign lost.

Dex-chan lover
RNhVGth.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@kronix I just skim through each chapter to see if any ships have sailed at this point.

@Wolvenworks Nice, everyone's got some great memes lately, I'll have to break out my own at some point.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

I'll keep reading because I enjoy being the old man that yells angrily at the clouds, but I agree with you 100%.

For the first time in how long - over a month right? - he's FINALLY at the moment where he's about to have sex, and while in his own apartment, in the shower, juuuuust before his lips touch Suou's, bam! anime trope #1596, the kiss gets interrupted. It's so ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Really like the double-standards here, if a guy saves himself for his girl, he's a beta. But if a girl saves herself for after marriage, she's a "good" girl. If a girl goes around with other men, she's seen as promiscuous and loose, while if a guy does this, he's seen as successful. >_> *sigh*

@phil777 a key that opens a lot of locks is good , but a lock that opens with every is bad ... it's the same logic

Dex-chan lover
@phil777

I don't think it makes a guy beta, but I would question what exactly is being saved by not having sex, maybe their chastity/Purity? If so, why would losing those things stop either of them from loving each other? Their love can't have been worth much if that's the case.

I can't speak for the others, but I love experienced women and put zero stock into things like virginity and purity.

Well, I don't know your personal view on a guy that sleeps with lots of hot women, but It's something most men want(including me) but never get, so if one of them does achieve a lifestyle like that, it's quite natural for most to view that as being successful, it's the same with wealth and most other things we put value in.

@Miros Fitting since both are outdated, since we've gotten to the point of technology that multiple keys can be used for the same lock, and more people are starting to care less about things like virginity.

@Chona A good troll would have seen opportunity in replies and rolled with it, kept it going, make it seem like everything they're saying is real, or wouldn't have bothered to reply at all so they could get more replies out of it. Now it's just sad and uninteresting, good job.

I'm starting to think this manga should change it's name to Worlds End Cuckold.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this comment section what an illegal monkey fight feels like?

Dex-chan lover
hahahaahah its funny like number 2 was actually about to do it but mangaka definitely has a grudge against the sentiment of people hating number 2 and so they were interrupted. Just face it guys. I dont really care much about number 2 not caring to mate with people for the sake of humanity anymore. he's written purposefully that way. and I think the mangaka's intent for number 2's character to be consistent like this is working in their favor. and the kind of anger and frustration you guys have with this guy is what the mangaka wanted.

Welp, they've been hiding Katagiri for awhile so of course they're gonna pull a deus ex machina with her helping them there. the goddamn tropes smh.

I seriously dont get Karen's confidence. where's it coming from? whats her backup plan if things went to shit? Is that why she has number 3 with her? to use as leverage? just saying "I want to be a boss" towards an usurper like Chloe doesnt seem the smartest move.

Users who are viewing this thread