Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - Summer Memories

The moment MC-kun lays eyes on Oneitis, they should fuck right in the middle of the street ... but of course they don't. ):^X

Dex-chan lover
the thickness of the conspiracy is suffocating to read. it's like breathing a tire smoke

Dex-chan lover
I'm holding out hope that no NTR takes place, but this story has now set up two different scenarios: #2's girl may have raped #4 along with her terrorist cult and gotten pregnant, and #3 may be about to cuck #1 out of his entire harem just when we find he actually wants to be a good father.

For those people assuming that #2's old gf had joined the cult in their activities with the prisoner, wasn't it explicitly shown that she didn't join everyone? There was even a scene of her asking another girl "why didn't you join the festivities?" and then "why didn't you?". Maybe I'm remember wrong but I'm pretty sure she just kidnapped him and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
okay number 3 is fully aware of it but Karen pretty much pushed him to do it unless he hesitates, I dont wanna jump to conclusions yet. seriously whats their plan? this is just gonna cause conflict between number 1 and 3 and nothing really to gain for it unless they need to find number 1 for some reason? like why them instead of the other girls not related to number 1? so obviously they want to grab number 1's attention somewhat. but why? hes under like house arrest so what will they plan with him? do they want to kidnap him and use him as leverage against the UW? like "we have 2 of the surviving males on ours side. now give me the position of secretary of state or else!"?

Users who are viewing this thread