Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Immoral

I hope this # 3 dies at the hands of # 1, and that it has a slow and painful death, which is what we all want to see.

Fed-Kun's army
@Starlordon - if by "we all" you mean "you yourself", then that's probably true.
His handler is just a revolting though, so I hope they both will experience a big downfall in the not-so-distant future.

Double-page supporter
That cutesy idol has managed to make me hate her more than any of the milftastic feminazis have.

Hoping that this shit #3 and his bitch agent die as fast as possible.
I want to know what the #1 will do when he knows what #3 has tried to do with one of his waifus,
I hope he makes shit #3 remember his "school days" haha.

Grandpa just raised a death flag, he's of no use if he won't follow orders.

Dex-chan lover
why I'm still reading this?

hope the feminist shit get's over soon, and hope they give answers...

Double-page supporter
@ChristineGuinn It could be a side effect of the drugs he was feeding her back when he had her captive in his room. Not sure though. Then again the last time we saw an interaction between the two was right before the World UW attacked Japan and he was being a bit kinder to her at the time. Not sure, so we'll have to wait and see. Remember his other old classmate, Hoshino Shion, also "willingly" got together with him for some reason last chapter.

If this would have turned into NTR/Netori I would drop that shit in an instant

Dex-chan lover
@Gumak
What orders?

The only orders he has is "mate with girls". He's still free to choose which girl he wants to mate with.

i like #1 and #2, i hate #3, i feel pity for #4 (no like and no hate)

Dex-chan lover
#3 best character: gray moral characters are the shit. I hope he reunites with sensei ASAP. It's clear she keeps him in the morally good zone.

Doi said fuck that NTR shit, thank you thicc sensei. When Reito got caught I was thinking "Why doesn't he try dressing like a girl" like just a hoody ain't enough and a full on cloak would be too suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
@Cralkx: I was thinking something along those same lines. His face isn't very masculine, neither is his build, and his behavior is decidedly effeminate. As an example of the latter, think back to his conversation with Kuroda in the previous chapter: that strained outburst of emotion, one that has her bending over as if throwing the words at him and squeezing her eyes shut while speaking to him? That's the sort of thing he's done since the very first chapter--you might consider that his character-defining moment, if you're used to seeing that in various other anime/manga.

If he acts so much like an overly emotional woman, he might as well dress like one, too.

Users who are viewing this thread