Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Kitan - Jack the Ripper no Jikenbo - Vol. 12 Ch. 76 - The Demon Castle

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
528
Ah, yeah some pieces are starting to fall back into place. I suspect that he is connected to Fog in some way and I also suspect that The Stewarts are genuinely exterminated at this point. Quite possible nobody even knew they died out and this guy just claimed he was one of them.

Jack, oh boy Jack. Puppetmastering them all into a final confrontation all so he can get the 'end' of his 'story' that he so desperately wanted all this time.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Messages
50
Super mega weird theory, the Stewart look exactly like Fog it's almost a given that they are related. Now listen very well, that would mean that Noah is related to him too right? So if both the Stewart guy and Fig died the next in line of the family would be Noah (I guess, or something, I know it may not make sense but imagine it does). And Luna is Noah foster Sister, so if Noah does too and Jack makes a mini Jumbo move to give Luna the relics so she technically becomes queen for five minutes. Dunno what happens but then Jack kills her so he can technically say he killed the queen.... Yes that makes sense in my head.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top