Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

Dex-chan lover
@mAceOfHearts
Oh, ye might be right there. Guess they really were making stuff up. We'll still see when the time comes which way the author goes, since he has been known to take "liberties" with the mythos.

I cant believe Lezard Valeth is going to be called in so he can fight for some valkyrie pussy.

It feels like the 'seven lucky gods' will somehow fused to one. This can be seen from Jack the Ripper's ability in seeing emotions. He is seeing them as one entity.

Oh, the plot thickens! This should shake up the match-ups and also gives a way for my Valkyrie theory to be true.

Said theory being that that one match will have Brunhilde be the Valkyrie who forms a bond with the human warrior. Win or lose that match, she’ll die. Thus Goll will take her place as leader, despite being the youngest, amongst the remaining Valkyries who won their matches.

Seeing as how there are 13 Valkyrie and 13 matches, that would mean Brunhilde and Goll would end up participating. But Brunhilde never made Goll take up the oath the other Valkyries did, way back in the early chapters. So I assume she never intended for Goll to participate but instead she’s grooming Goll to be her successor. Seeing as how Goll made the choice this chapter to care about Jack, whom she despised earlier, it seems like it’s working. And Brunhilde herself seems to be gearing up to make a sacrifice for humanity.

If Buddha fights for humanity, that means only 12 Valkyries will participate in matches.

Of course then again, let’s be real, we all wanna see every human listed take part in a fight so one getting shafted would suck - plus that means the gods are one god short now. So who knows what’s gonna happen.

I’m glad the manga is shaking up the plot a bit now tho, I’m excited to see what happens next!

Also I’m super excited for the Anime to come out!!

Dex-chan lover
@MoveRight I said this at the beginning right after the first fight the matches are going to go 3 wins for the gods 3 for humanity and the final match is going to decide everything so because the gods have 3 buddha is more or less assured the win not only that he apparently is in some way directly involved with the valkyries having the ability to help humans fight the gods directly so we need him around til he can explain that or you know we get an info drop about it.

Users who are viewing this thread