Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Repose of the Soul

Dex-chan lover
Those people who expect Gil, Arthur or etc to appear. did they read this comic properly? how could they not realize that the list of fighters was shown in the earlier chapters? <(")

Double-page supporter
Right I completely forgot about that list lol . I still think that the hero list is a bit limited though.

Also to add, I don't want gil just because he is a fate hero. His entire myth is about the fight of man against the gods and nature and affirming the limits of man so I think its a huge missed opportunity .

Banned
A lot of people might not know this but that Okita Souji is literally the same main character as this author's older works. So i guess he is kinda attached to him and of course i will predict he would win.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the last battle: it's much more somber and sad than the last victory for humanity, which was triumphant.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was certainly interesting. Shows that the biggest monster out there are not our gods, but humans themselves who can create them. =/

(And then there's Kyle Osment)

The combination of glorious nippon, the weight of the shinsengumi's legend, Zeus saying "we can't let them get the lead" and his opponent not even being announced yet, really makes me want to say the writing's on the wall on this one.

I also wonder how they would play out having a sniper on a battlefield cant really stealth your way out of a frontal combat( even if the fight would start on a large battlefield once he is seen he is pretty much dead)

Dex-chan lover
@mammon
I'm still pissed about Japan having four fighters. I mean c'mon, they could have only one japanese fighter and make space for other historical figures like Simón Bolívar, Aurelian, Boudica, Shaka Zulu, or Gengis Khan.

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT
It seems like Okita and Kondou are directly from the manga "Requiem of the Shogun". I realized this because people has been repeatedly shared the last page of this chapter on the discord server I'm in, yet when I checked Shogun, there's no new chapter updates, while not realizing that Shuumatsu got a new chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Ill ben honest, its not like I forgot about the list, I was talking about the reason they would be in. So long all fighters on humanity side weren't figure blessed with magic or divine powers and instead were being that got everything the human way. Well, aside from Ada but even then he too had a human quality to him.

On the other hand, Arthur is a Hero, not a Human and Gilgamesh is something along the lines of divine lineage or something. But then again, I don't remember Adam doing what he did for getting kicked out of eden so we can already think of all backstories for the fighters being different than what we can gather from RL sources.

Honestly, I am pumped out for Leonidas, Tesla and Nostradamus. Especially since the last two are in no way physical fighters so I kinda expect them to be some kind of mage. Maybe Nostradamus will be something like FGO Archimedes and maybe Tesla will be some kind of Sith/Jedi Lord

This series is the ultimate pleb filter, short attention span cretins and sperg zoomers simply can't into it without complaining ad nauseam.

Users who are viewing this thread