Shuumatsu wa Aoi Haru - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
wow to end it without actually letting us know if the meteor hit or not. Nice move there. Although the one thing I kept wondering about is don't they have family they'd want to spend their potential last moments with? It's possible there aren't any in the picture but because it was never mentioned once it bothered me.

Very cute, thank you for translating.

Imagine if we were in their position, i don't know how i would feel but it depends on how i spent my life and that's why live every day to the fullest

Dex-chan lover
I don’t want this to be just a oneshot, I still want to see them smile together... 😭

Dex-chan lover
that last part must have made meteor-kun cry that it made him go off course...

Aggregator gang
the last panel made meteor-san cry so he will not go back

I would feel sorry for them if I weren't too preoccupied with the world ending

Dex-chan lover
this one shot would be better if the last part has where the meteor actually hit or a fragment of it in them or near them... just having that last page as an ending just dont dig in me...

Aggregator gang
Meteor-san:
Ey there's a wholesome couple here. How precious~🎶 let's change the trajectory.

Dex-chan lover
That was sweet...? But then they died... Hopefully, they at least fucked first.

Dex-chan lover
Too cheesy. The author should give proper ending to state wether the meteor kill them or they become new Adam & Eve.

Let's forget why they don't meet their family first. Normally people gone crazy when they know the end is (literally) nigh, even their parents only do what they want to do.

But, to give the ending where the meteor light illuminate them is not enough to state their fate

This...I-I can't say anything but...I am speechless...I-I have to go and cry the fuck out of this...i need space...

Users who are viewing this thread