Shuzoku [Hanshin] na Ore wa Isekai Demo Futsuu ni Kurashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Next time I'm sneaking around

Dex-chan lover
looks decent enough
but am i retarded or what does this even mean

pQTPMVNySFeKbsf1W2AIzw.png

Dex-chan lover
MC looks familliar...
It's isekai trope mc too..
But i can't seems to recall it
But i know that the mc got the same exact same face!!

Last edited:
Supporter
looks decent enough
but am i retarded or what does this even mean

pQTPMVNySFeKbsf1W2AIzw.png
I think it should be something like “on top of that, when I had a girlfriend, she used me for my money and cheated on me anyway “

Supporter
Ugh, MANGADEX!!! Alright I just removed all the pages and readded them since they’re in the right order on my folder
Thanks for your hard work. Please keep it going, I’m enjoying the series so far

Dex-chan lover
If only such a heartfelt wish was all it took to be given such an opportunity.

Sadly the pacing seems a little rushed, events a somewhat forced, and overall premise rather generic. But it's still early days, so might just be first chapter jitters. Only time will tell.

Cheers for the translations and all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
"Ugg, I am so frustrated with people pointing out I'm a trust-fund baby. Wait, I can go to another world and be a God's trust-fund baby with presumably nobody knowing I am? GREAT!"

While I'm going to read it, this wish-fulfilment story feels pretty sour... When it's someone whose had a harsh life, sure, they're rewarded for their suffering. Rich child who hasn't been shown to have tried at all and just relied on the money while being upset that people point it out... no.

At first glance, I though of his relatives marginally better than him, since despite them reasonably only getting these jobs because their family status, as there was at least a non-zero chance they were progressing society (although likely just manager-type relying on everyone else and just taking a paycheck), but technically him only spending the families vast hoard of gold money, is stimulating the economy without taking in more (thus not depriving it from the 99%), so he might actually be better for society as a whole rather than them likely filling offshore bank accounts..

Fed-Kun's army
"Ugg, I am so frustrated with people pointing out I'm a trust-fund baby. Wait, I can go to another world and be a God's trust-fund baby with presumably nobody knowing I am? GREAT!"

While I'm going to read it, this wish-fulfilment story feels pretty sour... When it's someone whose had a harsh life, sure, they're rewarded for their suffering. Rich child who hasn't been shown to have tried at all and just relied on the money while being upset that people point it out... no.
By no means did he have a harsh life but his issue was that no one cared who he was, only the weight of his family name. Compared to everyone else in his family though, of whom we are told are all "elites", he's just a normal guy. So they use him for his money and talk about him behind his back. He even mentions trying to hide his background but people eventually find out and harass him for his ineptitude or just disappointed in how ordinary he is. Getting the isekai treatment is wiping the slate clean but yeah, handing him the silver spoon of demigod and doing dailies/weeklies for OP skills defeats the purpose of him striking out on his own.

Users who are viewing this thread