Shuzoku wo Koeta Shitei (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 6 - Initial Setting

Group Leader
This is the last available chapter for this, if you like it please let the artist/author know so maybe we can get more in the future. They have not said they aren't doing more but maybe with encouragement we can see more sooner.

If you enjoy this follow the creator! Their art is really good!
Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/44311955
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rakugaki_tabo

Also if you enjoy this, rate it! People not into the genre seem to vote it down, don't know why they wouldn't look at the tags before reading but...

Dex-chan lover
As chrono put this is the last one available that the Artist has made, we will put them out as the Author uploads. Please let us know what you think as well as any feedback you may have. Thank the boys please and thank you for reading.

Also, I need to note that the credits pictures we have been using are not uploaded with the original chapters and are separate works taken from individual posts from the Author's twitter and pixiv. Thus, they may not be canon to the story and could just be seen as the Author's expressions. I feel this series is very fluffy and cute myself and appreciate it for that.

Banned
He seems like a nice kid, I wonder if growing up so pampered will be good for him though.

Contributor
Pub.Status: HIATUS

sonofabitch.jpg

Group Leader
I confirmed with the artist there will be more and they are continuing to work on it, no idea who put HIATUS as the status, taking that off, granted I don't know when the next chapter will be out.

Dex-chan lover
@Firsan You are spot on!

For those that have noticed the tattoo on the left chest of the buff swordsman at the start of the chapter, it reads as follows: 我は山賊 = I am a bandit.

Thanks for reading!

Group Leader
10MB file for a greyscale image?, You know that Lossless PNG compression exists right? They had an entire news post just a few months ago when everyone was coming over from dedsite about it.

Group Leader
@PRAR just for you I ran it through pnggauntlet, hope its better. My internet is I guess good enough that I don't have an issue loading the larger sized images and the size of the files isn't really a concern for me. It's more that I wanted to get these out so people could read them instead of spending the hour+ to compress them on my laptop.

I would do that to your fucking loli he's the best boy and fuck off Hitler if you don't like I leave the manga

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what people would think of her after seeing just a day if their interactions

Users who are viewing this thread