SHY - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - All of my Heart

Hmmm, from the emphasis on there being a black crystal, and the fact that the anger seems one-dimensional makes it seem different from the most of the persona games' shadows.

On pg 13 that question reminded me of Erwin from AoT
"It is us, the living, who give meaning to their lives."

Dex-chan lover
At least main girl didn't resort to beating up the victim... yet. That is something.

Still, the hollow platitudes and feel-good bullsh!t are kinda grating. All this "nobody wants to be alone" and "our lives only have meaning when we help each other" crap is collectivist propaganda, and I hate that sh!t. It is just a straight up denial of those who live alone and are okay with it.

Double-page supporter
At least main girl didn't resort to beating up the victim... yet. That is something.

Still, the hollow platitudes and feel-good bullsh!t are kinda grating. All this "nobody wants to be alone" and "our lives only have meaning when we help each other" crap is collectivist propaganda, and I hate that sh!t. It is just a straight up denial of those who live alone and are okay with it.
Because people who like to be alone are never truly alone. It's only when your ass get stuck in a stranded island all alone that you will feel truly alone.

Dex-chan lover
Because people who like to be alone are never truly alone. It's only when your ass get stuck in a stranded island all alone that you will feel truly alone.
Bullshit. My personal record for going without any kind of social interaction, even indirectly, is 6 months. It is a bit tough to manage more than that from a practical perspective, but from a social perspective I couldn't care less.
Right now I miss 2020's lockdown. It was the most peace and quiet I've had in a long time.

Bullshit. My personal record for going without any kind of social interaction, even indirectly, is 6 months. It is a bit tough to manage more than that from a practical perspective, but from a social perspective I couldn't care less.
Right now I miss 2020's lockdown. It was the most peace and quiet I've had in a long time.

You can enjoy your solitude, prefer it, even. But the reality is that no human on this planet is truly 'alone'.Right now you're interacting with a another person, every time you go on the Internet you're Interacting with countless others.

No man is an island.

Users who are viewing this thread