SHY - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - Without an Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Kfufu returns to the dark side. And no, I don't think she's double crossing for the heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure, based on the context, that that "The Eagle's Journal" is supposed to be "My Diary". I'd need to see the raw to be sure, but I'm pretty sure the word used would be "washi" which is both "eagle" and "me"

Dex-chan lover
happy birthday kfufu

zocen9.jpg

Double-page supporter
Kfufu returns to the dark side. And no, I don't think she's double crossing for the heroes.
I think that yes she did go back but then again since like an all out war happened she helped out pepesha(Spirits) like since they’re connected cause of the mom

Double-page supporter
Raws are up to 183 people! You can check it out and also THANKYOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS TRANSLATOR-SAN!!

Pretty sure, based on the context, that that "The Eagle's Journal" is supposed to be "My Diary". I'd need to see the raw to be sure, but I'm pretty sure the word used would be "washi" which is both "eagle" and "me"
Shit, i did think it was weird, since the eagle thing came out of nowhere and i believed she wrote all the books behind her, but i can only go with what the Spanish scan gives me, i'm not good enough at Japanese to check myself.
If MangaDex lets me edit uploaded chapters i'd love to fix it, but i don't think i can. Sorry for the error.

Supporter
Shit, i did think it was weird, since the eagle thing came out of nowhere and i believed she wrote all the books behind her, but i can only go with what the Spanish scan gives me, i'm not good enough at Japanese to check myself.
If MangaDex lets me edit uploaded chapters i'd love to fix it, but i don't think i can. Sorry for the error.
If you are the uploader you can, or just upload a chapter of your own xD.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter goes into Volume 12 which has Iko as the cover art, hopefully good things happen for our girl and she can have more nice moments getting closer to Teru

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, I expected a jailbreak chapter to happen but this is earlier then expected.

Users who are viewing this thread