SHY - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Is it Cold in Russia?

Dex-chan lover
So uh Pepsha is cute

Also, I wanna see her when she’s not drunk now. Maybe her “drunkness” is somehow important to the plot.

Group Leader
Art's kinda fucked in this chapter. I hope it's just me being nit picky and not a downward tread. Not to say it's ruining my enjoyment of the manga, it's just a bit strange.

Here's just a few things I noticed
First panel page 5 Pepesha's arms are too small and her hands are too big/too small.
Page 8 and 9 even though it's a jacket, side views of her body looks out of proportion.
12 Isaak's hand is too big
13 last panel Pepesha's right arm is in weird proportion.
18 Pepsha and Teru's neck grow and shrink between panels.

Either way this was a nice chapter. I kinda hope the author explores Pepesha's alcoholism since that seems like a pretty rare topic in manga

My take- mother is/was alive when Pesha was taken by orphanage and evil kid is her sister.

If the bad guys are attempting some manchild ideal of world peace through everyone being the same then maybe the ice user is her mom?

Dex-chan lover
"to the children pesha is no different than a real life superhero"
as opposed to the superheroes that actually exist in real life in that world ?
idk that sentence sounded kinda wierd

Dex-chan lover
wonder if she is negatively affected by the liquor at all. Liquor was great for the first couple years until you get older and your body can't handle it as well.

Guys. That's not maid uniform, it is real soviet school uniform. Try to google "soviet school uniform for girls", you will see a lot of it.

Dex-chan lover
She left orphanage 10 years ago when she was 17

So she's 27 now.
That is worse than I thought.
In fact everything just got worse.

I mean Pepesha was definitely going for Teru's lips in the previous chapter. And lest we forget Teru is 14.
And if Pepesha was 18 that might have been questionable but perhaps barely justifiable.
Pepesha being 27 makes it completely unjustifiable.

And here she is going to "Yurii Orphanage".
And apparently the children love her because she gives her yummy candies.
And she drinks so she can act like one of the children...

Vladimir Nabokov is laughing from beyond the grave.

I'd like to see the shippers talk their way out of this one. Shipping a 27-year-old with a 14-year-old. Well done guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread