SHY - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - A Wind From the West

What the hell is up with those sheltered people in Japan having no idea of how the world works? And I'm still debating whether her drawing a wooden sword to beat the robber was really cool or really stupid.

Anyway, she's running from her family so I guess Stigma will show up to corrupt her on the following chapters.

Eeh, why isn’t anyone else jealous of the snatcher for having a girl sit on him? Is it just me? o_O

Dex-chan lover
Will this arc as predictable as people are assuming? Ong the author will tell.
Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
TERU AND IKO ON A DATE THANK U GOD FOR THIS BLESSING!!!! Also cute girl!!!!!! Increase friend group size!!!!!!!!!!!! Ai is very!!!!! moe!!!

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she doesn't know about anything around her suggests that she might be a revived boomer. I don't like it.

GODS Please let me be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
If with only 1 yes, it can be said one.
Date English version and Japanese is different. Date in English meant having a hang out with romantic partner or so, in Japanese it could just be hanging out with friends/family without any romantic feelings.

Japanese has a big context for their words so it's not surprising if some words have more than 1 context.

I think the word Date also used alot in anime/manga even there's no romance between the characters.

> doesn’t know anything
> can fight really well
> mysterious vibe

She’s 100% one of the revived

[ol]doesn’t know anything
can fight really well
mysterious vibe[/ol]

She’s 100% one of the revived
You can add to this list that she ran away from home. Most people who run from home either are lacking something (attention, love) or suffering from abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread