SHY - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Night, Behind a Dream

Dex-chan lover
Kfufu.... stop :((((( don't open that wound again, she probably has a sad backstory too.

Also the color pages.....................so niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Hot damn that was an excellent chapter to ramp things up again! It was nice having some down time with the girls and A sleep over but this got me sorry excited for this next arc. Looks like some readers were right to stay suspicious of Ai. Looks like she thinks of herself as more of a victim then the other members though?

Good story stuff and fantastic art as always~

Dex-chan lover
Whelp time for the casualty counter to start ticking OTL I'm scared as to who's gona die.....

Fed-Kun's army
It might just be me watching a bit too much hentai but doesn't the ceiling inside of Stigma's heart look like sperm swimming towards an egg?

Contributor
"The night will fall asleep" is one those phrases that might sound deep and mysterious,
but to me, it may as well be on the same level as, "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."

@justforthelulz yes, this, but for the whole chapter, at least for me. Maybe I'm just being impatient with this manga but I feel we got nothing this week apart from the names and appearance of the new villains.

Also, did the author just give up on the creative names and started giving codenames to the villains instead?

Dex-chan lover
Kfufu isn't taking losing Sveta very well...

Also, I can't tell the gender of thumping or prayer, but I have at least a 50/50 chance for both of them, so I'm guessing guys because there's already A LOT of women in this manga.

Interesting character development for Hollow, though

It's symbolism. He wants a world where everyone lives like a child, innocent and pure like a newborn baby. Hence, the iconography of insemination. @Potatogod

Dex-chan lover
The bad guys all live in a sperm dome and have stupid, pointless arguments in order to raise propinquity with the readers...

Forget it. Let them burn.

Users who are viewing this thread