SHY - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - What Lies Ahead?

Dex-chan lover
Baby, you can drive my car
Yes, I'm gonna be a star
Baby, you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you

Pepesha probably doesn't get to drive a lot plus the fact it's an emergency equal rampage. Makes sense.

Also, I'm not sure whether her darker reflection represents so kind of commentary on her Buddhist upbringing which idealizes suppression of all emotion or if it's because she has feelings for her bodyguard but wants to suppress them because of their differences in rank. Either way it's interesting

Dex-chan lover
And so it ends, the heroes died at the hand of Pepesha and darkness took over the world... lesson here is to never drive if you're sober.

I love the colored page! the artist is great.

Dex-chan lover
These last few chapters have all been a lot of fun. This currect arc is probably my favorite one so far.

Contributor
For anyone curious, the last page (飲酒運転/inshu unten) means 'drunk driving', which is rather ironic, considering Vodka Drunkenski swears she didn't drink anything before this mission.

Okay, I wish they could just talk without the "I'm a boy", "You're a boy" thing, it's getting annoying already. The part with the car was pretty fun, but otherwise I don't feel like this chapter added anything to the arc.

Dex-chan lover
Thumping hard bass started playing in my head when I saw Pesha driving.
Try listening to AK-50 by Alan Aztec on YT.
Link for the curious: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8fc-uq3xr_Q

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the first page of this chapter and some of the dialogue between Ai and Tokimaru previously makes me believe that Hollow isn't meant to be Ai's dark half but her twin sister.

Fed-Kun's army
Funny how in a group consisting of a very anxious girl who can't drive, a girl who can't feel her feet (for obvious reasons), another one who can't drive and has probably rode in a car like once in her life and Pepesha, Pepesha still feels like the worst option for designated driver.

Users who are viewing this thread