Siesta

The story is about a young girl named Dia with weak bullet powers who is suddenly recruited by a very powerful family to protect one of the three heirs Cid, a bullet user with powers much stronger than hers and a very bad attitude about everything. She moves to his school to do her new job and the story relates how she and Cid change, and all the other complex interactions in a world where bullets are still facing discrimination.

Interesting premise, started off quite solid and really made you want to know more about the characters. But then the storytelling got a very rushed towards the end and not entirely sure what really happened... A lot of things feel unresolved. Pity.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree, the ending is awfull. I wouldn't be surprised if it was axed, but even considering that, the end doesn't make much sense in universe

Pretty sure they just rushed the end because of lack of funds or something. So much wasted potential for a story that started out great.

That was...all over the place. It was pretty but a bit messy. I couldn't get into the flow. Along with past comments, it started out great but then...meh. I don't mean to ne rude to the scanlators but the translation towards the end gave me a headache. However, I still kinda got the gist. The story just...yeah.

It could've been wayyyyy better.

i'm actually so sad how it ended
i loved the plot of the story a lot but the ending was so abrupt and weird D:

Users who are viewing this thread