Sign

Group Leader
I can't help thinking of Kim Woobin's voice when they refer to Yohan's deep voice.

THIS IS SO CUTE OMG I LOVE A GAY PANIC PAIRING (also the combo small vs big guy is so fricking cute im busting the fattest UWU rn) ???❤️?????????❤️??❣??????????❤️????????❤️??????????❤️

oh ᵘʷᵘ oh fuck ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ fuck sorry guys ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry i’m dropping ᵘʷᵘ my uwus all over the ᵘʷᵘ place ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry

Double-page supporter
I swear I've read this by a different title. It had like 8-16 chapters, I think.

You're right "hotteokah" uploaded a bunch of chapters before they were taken down, even the Portuguese scanlations were removed most likely because they're already translated to English by https://www.lezhin.com/en

Taking bets on how many chapters we get before they go Poof...!?

it didn't disappear, it got sent to the hentai section of mangadex, the 27 translated chapters are still there

Aggregator gang
Translator group: >I Love Girls< Scandalations
Genre: Shounen Ai, Smut, Yaoi

Yeah seems legit.

I'm gonna upload all 51 chapters that I have. It's not hentai, because it's a webtoon so I tagged it as smut because DUH. If it goes poof I already have all my chapters zipped I'll just reupload it. But I see how many other comics of the same content don't get marked as hentai so whatever. Also I'm not affiliated with any scanlation groups I just chose a random group so I could start uploading chapters that I bought off Lezhin. Y'all can stop losing your rabid minds now trying to figure out pointless things.

omg i love this manga i got hella upset since i couldn't find it cause of the hentai tag ugh but bless up UwU

Users who are viewing this thread