Signal 100 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Robbed daily life

Huh. That new death game. It like The Friends-Eater Classroom, Battle Royale or King Game.

I found the explanation of signal number 002 a little bit lacking. It should be something along the lines "Tell someone who isn't a classmate about what happened in the audiovisual room".

@OJAVIX

Hey there, series translator here. Thank you for the feedback. I realized a little too late (yesterday actually) that I messed that line up, but I have asked the typesetter to fix that, and a few other minor errors, so expect that some point soon. I'm glad folks are interested in this series, and because of that I want to give a good, accurate translation that can be enjoyed by all.

I just started participating in the scanlation scene this month so I could give more English-speakers a chance to enjoy fascinating series, because I too knew the pain of wanting to read an untranslated series before I dived into Japanese. In this case, I admit that I was very excited to show others this manga, because I knew that a popular Anime YouTuber enjoyed it. So I may have rushed it in some areas in my excitement. That being said, I will make sure that future chapters are of great quality. 😇

@ProjectYume

No problem. I'm also looking forward for this manga that The Anime Man recommended and thanks for the scanlation. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread