Signal 100 - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Thank you very much for translating! It was a very good read. I never could have expected there was actually a peaceful way out. I seriously thought that they all had to kill each other to get out, or lose their memories like with the pills. Disappointed at her though for subjecting the new students under the same curse as she once experienced. I thought she might have seen herself in them and be a strict teacher and do things differently the way she thinks Shimobe sensei should also have done. But oh well, this ending isn't as cliche as that, so I like it too I guess

Thank you for translating! Perfect length for what it was, very fun.

Mc-kun/Sakaki was one of the best satires on the trope in recent memory imo; I protect who I decided to protect, fuck reason and logic...... actually lol fuck it might end up killing some of the people I said I would protect too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moral of the story, not bullying people can prevent a lot of unnecessary troubles. Also apologise when you are righfully being a cock

Really awsome. For some reason thou by the end wada became my fav charcter, balancing his egoism and team working at his best.

Why all revenge survival always end in the same way? The survivor always do the same f****** thing?

Users who are viewing this thread