8badf666-842b-44ca-907e-673be99e6856
Jellyman_i_guess Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 13, 2023 Messages 1,517 Jan 27, 2023 #2 She could just say Y E S 🗿 she probably will
lucz Member Joined Jan 27, 2023 Messages 30 Jan 30, 2023 #3 is the author wanting us to ship veramude lunatic with ankertna or something?? that's sus
Dwarfy2k Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 4,072 Mar 31, 2023 #4 lucz said: is the author wanting us to ship veramude lunatic with ankertna or something?? that's sus Click to expand... If I had to guess he always liekd her even in the previous timeline hence his final line to her while she was being dragged away post torture. That stock trope "I'm antagonistic to you cause I really like you" kind of dealio.
lucz said: is the author wanting us to ship veramude lunatic with ankertna or something?? that's sus Click to expand... If I had to guess he always liekd her even in the previous timeline hence his final line to her while she was being dragged away post torture. That stock trope "I'm antagonistic to you cause I really like you" kind of dealio.
L luca17 Aggregator gang Joined Oct 24, 2019 Messages 1,496 Jun 27, 2023 #5 This guy really has no concept of boundaries..facepalm