Sigrid - Ch. 32

Guess the First Order Commander will just have to mend it again with his aura... Maintain the color and his claim lol.

Thank you for the update!
Seems like she overdid it again perhaps.

More ML time?

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh Marichez is annoying in this one, I get she got angry but damn she really struck a sore spot. Hypocrite move on her part. Alcarto also just blaming Siri got me all worked up!! They better resolve this soon or else I'm gonna cry :(((

I can somewhat understand what Marichez was trying to do. It's something like "Leave me alone! Ah, I get it! if I say mean things to you, you'll hate me and leave me alone, right? It's okay because you'll just hate me! I'm the one who will be hurt by it!" And there's also a bit of "You don't understand how I feel!"

But she failed to realize how much Alcarto will get hurt by her words (and also the collateral damage to Sigrid).

I'm not condoning her action. What she did was definitely wrong. It's just that... I've done something like that before. And I lost a few friends because of it. It's kinda lonely.

Dex-chan lover
I can somewhat understand what Marichez was trying to do. It's something like "Leave me alone! Ah, I get it! if I say mean things to you, you'll hate me and leave me alone, right? It's okay because you'll just hate me! I'm the one who will be hurt by it!" And there's also a bit of "You don't understand how I feel!"

But she failed to realize how much Alcarto will get hurt by her words (and also the collateral damage to Sigrid).

I'm not condoning her action. What she did was definitely wrong. It's just that... I've done something like that before. And I lost a few friends because of it. It's kinda lonely.
You're totally on point about her reaction, even when totally disgusting I can see why she did that, especially with her materialistic character. Btw homie you fine? Your message got hella depressing at the end.

ain't no way her aura broked THIS way.. I don't buy it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread