Silent Lover - Ch. 14 - Your Secret

This chapters are to short T-T
It's funny how they think that the prince is unaware of his Consorts gender...

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

i think he should try to trust the the prince, rely on him. that would make the prince happy too. although does the prince really not know he’s a guy?!!

I'm sure the prince knows, I'm sure the prince doesn't care, and didn't think it was worth mentioning. He got a malleable plaything instead of another noble headache.

I was under the impression that the poison he drank was gonna plague him for life. Like they couldn't heal him fully?

Y’all. Obviously he knows, there’s quotations around “she” every time he uses it in reference to Yu Chen, and after the doctor finds out he also uses quotes. Besides, he has experience with women, he’s slept with Yu Chen, there’s no way he didn’t realize on the wedding night. If he’s not aware, I’ll eat my words, and also consider him the dumbest ML ever.

Other than that, thank you for the chapter!!

Dang it, they were making such good progress and the Princess Consort had to mess it up.

Group Leader
I hope he notices something is wrong, but he probably isn't and is going to force/beat him...

Okay but the prince knows that Yu-er can't read. He ready knows he isn't the REAL girl he was meant to marry

i hope that poison treatment he is receiving somehow works in advantage by him being able to speak. wouldnt that be great? ...if only it would come true

The fact that she asked a MUTE someone who can’t speak to send the prince over to her makes me think she’s really the stupid one

Thank You for the chapter.

I hate imperial palace. There are only intrigues, jealousy and hate. Brrr

the prince knows,,,it's difficult to translate chinese because the pronouns they use are genderless I'm pretty sure,,,but there's no way the prince doesn't know. if he doesn't notice something is wrong,,, goddamnit

Users who are viewing this thread