Silent Lover - Ch. 18 - Uncovering the Truth

"Did you think I was a blind idiot to not know?"

Loool finally!! Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next one🥰😘😘

Ok but is anyone else mad that ml let them do that to mc??? Like you didn’t have to wait till he was hurt to reveal that you knew all along... then again idk what I expected from this story 😂 I hope things get better for mc

Mixed feelings but I'm glad perf MC doesn't have to deal with the princess consort 1v1 anymore~ ❤
ik she'll prob retaliate from afar but it, hopefully, won't be v effective.

@Renae Was thinking the same thing. Did he really have to wait until they stripped and humiliated him? And THEN he got hurt as well. Like, why let it get that far? Sigh...

FINALLY idk man i just think everyone in this story is an idiot, but also the art is way too beautiful to not keep reading LOL

welp mystery f*cking solved. magic or not, mc was just being stupid af 🤣🤣. ml looked to be enjoying himself way too often and to vigorously not to have been at least suspicious.
thanks for the tl!

I don't know why everyone thinks this is a bad manhua. We finally got a glimpse of the Prince's motives; he puts up with the princess for the sake of his relationship with her brother. I think he let the situation run its course to see what was behind Yu-Er's behavior and also possibly to clear the air. Now Yu-Er can be at peace. The prince isn't exactly a socially well adjusted man so his cruel approach goes with his caracter. Yu-Er also isn't socially adapted due to his life till now so that explains why he still thought he had kept his secret when everyone actually knew. I think it's actually a pretty good manhua with a lot going on. This chapter was also very satisfying.

It sucked that the prince let Yu-Er get hurt and outed but I think it was necessary. The princess consort would have kept trying, and he needed to confirm that it was her pushing Yu-Er to leave. I would have liked the prince a lot more without that scene of stringing Yu-Er up. It's already been established that he wasn't interested in the other concubines and the princess consort was the one who killed them. So why make him hurt Yu-Er that way?

Either way, I'm interested to see where it goes from here.

Users who are viewing this thread