Silent Lover - Ch. 3 - Why are you a Mute?

why????
thank you so much for translating, i'm excited for the next chapter

Okay so he doesn't want him to show himself in front of other people but still invited him to the banquet... So twisted 😑 I'm sure he'll punish him somehow after this 😭

I thought (from the picture) the relationship was between a male and female but I don't mind read another BL story 😏

From what I read the prince is very jealous of his property and he likes someone who doesn't like to draw attention of him/herself.
I hope the prince will understand why the (male) concubine danced.

Well.... 'She' could never tell because.... HE CAN'T SPEAK!
Really?????
@Madoya, he will ;3; Next chapter ;3;
I checked the free raws, it ends soon after the punishment so I don't know after that T^T

Thanks for the update!

But this is so typical of bad Chinese storytelling, they skipped all of the actual story development and just hit the major plot points instead. I have no idea what is actually motivating these characters or anything...

Emperor: she never told me this.
Me: (surprised pikachu face) excuse me sir but he mute-

I'm just joking please don't kill me xD

*facepalm* and were off to a great start. I thought it would be the scheming of the princess consort would start the misunderstandings like proper harem disputes and intrigue. But nah its the emperor all by himself.🙄 a pitt when the art is so good.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so idiot emperor is gonna be the one doing the stupid things that get mc unnecessarily hurt...poor guy is in for a hard life with this man as his husband.

As soon as he was like “unequivocal perfection,” I knew we were f*cked. Prince is moving too fast. This “relationship” is moving too fast. Also, MC never “told” you she could dance? Um, did you ask? Because if you did, you would have noticed, MC IS MUTE. MC didn’t even want to be here, he’s just trying his best.

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised people don't realize he's male, he has very masculine features even if he is beautiful

Ah no, although it was going so fast the direction wasn't so bad. Now MC will be needlessly punished.. I'm already feeling sad for the MC because I can already forsee the future where he'll 'fall out of favour' and will be bullied by that princess consort.

My reaction to this chapter I don't want to ____ curse xD
Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread