Silent Lover

Gives me noncon vibes. Hope thats not the case for the actual story 🙁

@mikasa2077 its not yaoi, yaoi is kinda explicit while this is just shounen ai, they can only show a kiss or if they make out it wont be too lewd compares to yaoi. this is just a mild bromance~ like “here u are” (im not promoting but thats my current favorite shounen ai at the moment)

im glad this was only a shounen ai i dont want this to turn into like “painter of the night” but seeing the prologue i was like NoOooooOooo

Still alive lol
Or something is seriously wrong with the eyes of our prince. Mute x Blind mwahaha

There was a huge jump. He clearly doesn't care about his sex, which cool, but I wish they had shown him finding out/his reaction and it would've been nice to see an affection grow, instead of just immediate obsession

Wow, prince Zhen Bei feeling for Chen Yu escalated way too quickly. Also, why didn’t the prince didn’t do anything when he found out that his new concubine is a dude! Sure, Chen Yu is pretty and all, but at least feel like you have been dupe.

@zekchyn I would still think there was a huge jump even if he was a woman. Yes, he's beautiful, but the immediate jump to obsession is weird to me regardless of gender/sex. I would've preferred to see an actual growth of affection or at least a substantial reason why he became so infatuated, it's not like he's not already surrounded by beautiful people cause he is, so the immediate infatuation makes zero sense . And again, I would still think the same even if this was a hetero couple

Users who are viewing this thread